Founded in 2020, Partners for Livable Omaha is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the educational and charitable support of the live performing arts (Tax ID 85-4187964).
Partners for Livable Omaha works with organizations, stakeholders and experts who share a common vision for supporting the live performing arts and building community.
We use creative placemaking, community-based arts and cultural resources, and multidisciplinary collaboration to expand live performing arts opportunities and make space for artists to participate in community and economic development in the Omaha metro.
Our flagship program is Omaha Mobile Stage.
For more information about Partners for Livable Omaha, contact Jessica Scheuerman, email@example.com.
Partners for Livable Omaha
- Jessica Scheuerman, Founder and Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaylea Kuhlman, Communications and Events Manager, email@example.com
- James Schroeder, Production Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andee Scioli, Development Director
Partners for Livable Omaha | Board of Directors
- Manne Cook, Director of Urban Planning & Design, Spark CDI
- Adam Fritz, Tax Senior Manager, Lindsay
- Sara Howard, OPPD Director + Policy Advisor, First Five Nebraska, Chair
- Emma Mabry, Realtor, NP Dodge Real Estate, Treasurer
- Erin L. Moran, Director, Corporate Campaign Management at United Way of the Midlands
- Katie Kresha, Executive Director, City Sprouts
- Jessica Scheuerman, Executive Director, Partners for Livable Omaha
- Allie Schrader Lund, Operations Manager, Waiting Room Lounge and Reverb Lounge
- Eleanore Tiehen, Service Learning Coordinator, Service Learning Academy, University of Nebraska at Omaha, Secretary
Partners for Livable Omaha | Advisory Board
- John Bartle, Ph.D., Dean, College of Public Affairs and Community Service, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Celeste Butler, Fiber Artist
- Toba Cohen-Dunning, Executive Director, Omaha Public Schools Foundation/Kids Club
- Penny Cuff, Vice President, Partners for Livable Communities (retired)
- Jeffrey L. Day, FAIA, NCARB, Killinger Professor of Architecture, University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- Briannah Harrison, Assistant Manager, Big Mama’s Kitchen
- Lakelyn Hogan, Ph.D., Gerontologist and Caregiver Advocate, Home Instead
- Bob McNulty, President, Partners for Livable Communities (retired)
- Stephen Osberg, Vice President – Project Development, Paul G. Smith Associates
- Jerry Reif, Assistant Director, Nebraska Innovation Studio
- Seth Shafer, Ph.D., Coordinator of Music Technology & Assistant Professor of Music Technology, School of Music, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Kathy Tyree, Actor/Director & Director of Inclusion & Community Engagement, Omaha Community Playhouse
Partners for Livable Omaha is a member of the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands.
Partners for Livable Omaha does not lawfully or unlawfully discriminate in its hiring practices or service provision to clients and/or customers based on race, ethnicity, religious preference, age, [mental, emotional, or physical] disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, or gender.